Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

OK I agree with the President, let's raise taxes!

I finally see the light. I agree we should be "balanced" and raise taxes on millionaires and billionaires. That would create more "revenue" right? We should also eliminate the tax loopholes for corporate jet owners, hedge fund managers and big oil companies like our President constantly mentions. Let's tax them all at 100%. Add it all up according to experts and we solved ...10 days worth of our 14.3 Trillion dollar debt. And how many jobs did that create Mr. President? I've got an idea...how about doing your job and create new jobs so we can have a bigger tax base and more taxpayers. So I agree with you that would go a long way to increasing revenues and fixing this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News